Sunday, October 19, 2008

***We are new in the hood***


First Supreme location was only 25 prims.
Next door from my dear friend Rhianna Larkham, owner of Simply Rose.
I owe so much to her. She is a Super Friend.
Helpful, polite, positive, always hooking me up with knowledge,
hints,jobs or just dragging me into some dancing fun ;D.
She has taught me so much …


Here Nizar and Rhianna sporting their own creations,
outside one of her shops. Do you see that Lucky Chair behind us?
Don’t wait go straight there to chance your luck …you may win
one of her elegant and sophisticated creations …


Gratefull and fascinated by those freebie boxes
I always find scattered around in my sim explorations,
I coudn ‘t wait to pull out my own!!!
Still remember with a smile the first Free*Style notice
I sent out and about 200 ladies showed up in waves…;D
Who doesn ‘t love glamorous guests?!!!



Here a pic of me and Azlee Kellman, one of my Officers.
She is wearing my free sexy green top.
The first freebie I designed. Not at the shop anymore
But you can still pick up a free copy here
I’m wearing my Satin Chinese Outif still on sale for just 100 LS. @ SC.
Ladies, make sure to wear a bra underneath this top,
Like Azlee, or will became an XXX rated item .LOL






No comments: